Monday, June 18, 2007

Eleventh Hour Ramblings...

Greetings in the name of all those sleep-deprived folks out there! I woke up to answer the call of nature and found myself drawn into the digital world. It may take me a few minutes to extricate myself from the hard-drive;and I must confess that it feels good to have the keyboard under my thumbs again. I am thinking the Lord may have to deliver me from my addiction;but I am hoping that He waits until He returns. I am enjoying my vice too much to give it up. I feel like my two year-old daughter when she says to her older brother:"Mine!" I suppose this shows you my present level of maturity. I take the fifth!

I have been looking around at God's creation today and have noticed how nature does a slammin' job of using light to frame a picture. I am no photographer;but I am sure I would have had a neat picture of the top of a tree this afternoon. The light shone through the leaves in such a way that there were two different shades of green. I was left there lying in the grass(which was brave considering my daughter was nearby at the time. She has a habit of dive-bombing bodies at rest...)and thinking: "Wow,God! Thanks for the sunshine. Love that seratonin,for sure! "
The leaves also made me think of the hand of God in a way...in the sense that everything He touches is made beautiful.

I am presently looking at the time and reality is bringing me back to the granite fact that I have to work at 7:00 tomorrow morning. True, it is only about 15 minutes away from my house;but there are logistics to consider. Those logistics have a combined number of 4 legs,two mouths to feed(if awake enough at that hour to take nourishment...),and two different personalities to deal with in their waking-up journey...

In the light of reality,I must bid the digital world a reluctant adieu...Thanks for joining me in the land of Lynne. I pray I will be able to pass on to you the wonder and the joy I see around me every day. I did warn you that I am a bit of a character;and you will see that evidenced in some of my musings. Hang out and enjoy the journey that is life.

Have a cup o'joy...
Lynne

1 comment:

batgirl said...

There is an article in my abnormal psych book about the internet addiction. I'll admit to suffering from it. Just remember to go outside, hang out with your family, feed yourself, etc.