Monday, June 18, 2007

The Morning Adventure...

This is a new adventure for me,and I am hoping to make it an adventure for you as well. It is morning again, and a new day presents itself to me like a smorgasbord. This morning is going to get busy as soon as I tear myself away from the computer and actually start doing what I should be doing. Those duties include getting my kids up,feeding them breakfast,getting them ready for school,and making sure there are no additional life forms in my kitchen sink. It sounds mundane,I know...However,the sacred is often found right along with the mundane;and I intend to search it out today with all of my being. I am reminded of the parables of Jesus when they talked about Jesus turning water into wine,the analogy of Jesus being the bread of life, and others. I am hoping and praying that the Lord gives me fresh insight and joyous ramblings to share with you every day(Lord willing...hang in there when I skip a day because I have to attend to the rest of my life...).

Have a cup o'joy,folks!
Lynne

3 comments:

batgirl said...

Welcome to blogdom, Lynne. I love your attitude and your whimsical words. I'll be sure to pop in regularly and will link to here from AFTH. God bless!

Unknown said...

i'm pondering why anyone would even ponder giving up lindt chocolates...

recently i asked a woman from germany who made the best chocolate in the world

without hesitation her answer was "the swiss"

and her favorite brand?

i'm sure you can figure it out

glad to have another place where we can see your work unfold, Lynne

grace and peace

ellehasuly said...

Thanks so much for the encouragement,folks! You both have a gift for words yourselves. In that light,I am humbled and honored to post my flag in the sand and set up shop.

...and I don't think I could give up Lindt chocolates. My palate knows the difference,and let me tell you: the chocolate they use to make those easter bunnies is not something I can eat any longer. Life is too short for cheap chocolate.

Have a cup o'joy...
Love,
Lynne